Our Calendar

Wednesday, May 06, 2009

CAST PHOTOS FROM THE PIRATES OF PENZANCE


We have over 1,000 photos of The Pirates of Penzance. Don't worry we won't post them all, but it will take me a little to narrow it done to the best few. In the meanwhile, I thought I would post some of the "cast photos".

The show was a huge hit, with sell-out audiences at all six performances. My thanks to the cast, orchestra, crew, and support team for all their time, unswerving dedication to excellence, amazing talent, and wonderful attitudes.

In general, the really good pictures were taken by our talented and faithful "unofficial" photographer Debbie Hickle. Someday soon, we hope to have video clips from the play as well.


The Policemen:
L to R -- Nathan Hickle, David Strautmann, John Nisbett, Zeke Hall, Josiah Nisbett, Jacob Hamacher, Benjamin Wegner, Christopher McCluskey, and Paul Hamacher.


Major General Stanley's daughters:
Back Row L to R--Grace Mosher, Shaylyn Rackers, Jennifer Williams, Jenni Steele, Corrie Welshymer, Laura Edwards, Alyssa McCluskey
Middle Row L to R -- Clarrisa Light, Tess Hamacher, Jenna Light, Elise Hamacher, Meagan Riefer, Ashley Riefer
Front Row L to R -- Sarah Hickle, Abby Hall, Rebecca Grow, Joy Nisbett, Amy Hobbs, Meagan Wood, Katie Edwards

Out of these 20 lovely young ladies, only 14 appeared on stage at any one time, so as not to over-power the tenderhearted pirates.


The Pirates:
Back Row L to R-- Josiah Nisbett, Nathan Brown, Joel Nisbett, Justin Mosher, Matthew Strautmann, Adam Nisbett
Middle Row L to R -- Christopher Cureton, Amanda Engelke, Nathan Hickle, Joe Davidson, John Nisbett, David Strautmann,
Front Row: Alex Goff, Benjamin Wegner
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Kasie said...

Everyone looks excellent, and the costumes are awesome! Wish we could've been there. :-)

"Nenette" said...

Are we allowed to post video clips on our blogs? I have a video of the play, if not a very good one.

Unknown said...

I know I'm a stranger to your blog, but I want to commend you for an outstanding performance! I was invited by a friend to see the Pirates of Penzanze! This was my first time ever seeing a production of Fine Linen Drama! And let me say it far exceeded any expectations that I had for the show! The singing was beautiful, the acting was tremendous and the choreography was outstanding! I will be a future patron of Fine Linen Productions!