Our Calendar

Monday, November 03, 2008

THE ZEALOUS BARBER TRAGEDY


I cut all of the guys' hair last week, and some small person decided to emmulate their elder. Being a thoughtful, precocious child, she at least had the forethought to cut it over the trash can, eliminating all mess (or maybe evidence, on the off chance we wouldn't notice the butchered tresses). (She is weeping here, because she wasn't allowed to follow the big kids on an expedition, not because of remorse for chopping off her adorable pony tails). My initial thought was "Oh Jo! Your one beauty!"
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

EmmaLea said...

Aww..... I remember cutting my own hair when I was little. I even remember KNOWING that I would get in trouble... *sigh*

Alyssa Jean said...

aww... mom has a picture of me cutting my hair (in the toilet...) lol! I guess I really didn't want anyone to know, but I was caught on camera... :P