Our Calendar

Sunday, November 30, 2008

THANKSGIVING MEANS GIVING THANKS !


"How can we thank God enough for you in return for all the joy we have in the presence of our God because of you?" I Thessalonians 3:9

"I will give thanks to the Lord because of His righteousness" Ps. 7:17

"Thanks be to God for His indescribable gift!" II Cor. 9:15

"Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows." James 1:17

"You clothed me with joy, that my heart may sing to You and not be silent. O Lord my God, I will give you thanks forever." Ps. 30:12

"Let us come before Him with thanksgiving and extol Him with music and song." Ps. 95:2

"Enter His gates with thanksgiving and His courts with praise:
give thanks to Him and praise His name.
For the Lord is good and His love endures forever;
His faithfulness continues through all generations." Ps. 100:4-5

Posted by Picasa

No comments: