Our Calendar

Friday, October 10, 2008

BROADWAY ! ! TALE OF TWO CITIES ! ! !


Of all the many times I've been to NYC, I've never seen a Broadway show. This was something the John was very interested in doing, and we were thrilled that the half price ticket booth had tickets to the newly opened Tale of Two Cities musical. The show was absolutely fantastic! ! I'm trying to figure out how to get Keith, Adam, Joel, Amy and Nate to a show.


If you are in New York, I highly recommend this production. The only thing I would have changed about this wonderfully memorable evening would have been to have kleenex on hand.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Mond said...

Me too! I couldn't believe how many tears I was producing!

It's SO good!!!

. said...

Glad you enjoyed the show as well! It really is great to hear that it means so much to so many people.