Our Calendar

Saturday, December 08, 2007

Thanksgiving Day

We spent Thanksgiving Day with Keith's brother Mark and his children Japheth, Leah, and Amanda. It was the first time in MANY years that we haven't gotten together with a bunch of family somewhere. We had a great evening however, of games, too much food, and lots of noise. It was a fun time, although the boys had requested that we at least have a video of a football game in the background to provide atmosphere, and I didn't quite get that organized in time.

I want to send a special greeting to all my (Kim's) family in Texas (pictured below in 1996, the last time we were together before my mother died). I cherish the years of Thanksgivings together and miss you all very much. Especially in November. I love you all.


The Nisbett, Gilchrist, Davis, Kyle, Curry, and Branum Families Thanksgiving 1996
Posted by Picasa

No comments: