Our Calendar

Saturday, December 08, 2007

C.H.E.S.S. CRAFT DAY

Friday, November 30 we went to the Annual C.H.E.S.S. (Christian Home Educator's Support System) Craft Day. We appreciate the excellent job of organization that the Cureton and Embry families and many others provided. The kids had a fantastic time. A special thanks to the Riefers for the use of their camera. Some day I'll remember to bring mine!


Nathanael and John working on Gingerbread Men.
John patiently helped Nathanael with all his creations.


Joy and Anna make beautiful things!


I love the face you get when you tell a two year old to smile! Josiah was great helping Glory make her crafts. She had a fantastic time!


John and Josiah were such great help with my little ones that I found myself with nothing to do. . . SOOO, I stole a baby! Isn't he adorable! What good friends the Riefers are, they loaned us their camera, and their baby John.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: