Our Calendar

Thursday, December 11, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DR. JULIE ! !


"Cute as a button" -- Although it's been a few years since she looked just like this, that's still how I think of my little sister Julie.


Today is her birthday, and it's is hard to believe that she old enough to be the respected pediatrician in charge of injury prevention at the CDC. She regularly appears on television, radio, is quoted in the New York Times, etc.

But one of her most important jobs is answering questions day or night from her big sister. I've always said having a really good pediatrician as a sister was one of the smartest things I ever did!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY JULIE!! We love you and we're proud of you. My, how the time flies.

And in February Julie and her fantastically wonderful husband Jon will be the proud parents of a sweet little girl!

(If someone would send me Julie and Jon's wedding picture, I would love to post that; however, since I may be in really bad trouble for posting these, it may not happen.)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to Julie! I could see some family resemblance with the Nisbett kids in the first photo, but not so much with the later ones.