Our Calendar

Monday, June 23, 2008

COUSIN'S CAMPING TRIP -- SEA WORLD


The kids got to pet and feed the dolphins. I think that was a highlight for several of them.


WOW! From a design and composition standpoint, that fish is incredible.


The Orca Show with Shamu

When we found out that the guys were going to Sea World, I was very excited. I told them that when I had been to see Shamu back in 2000, that I cried. John asked "Why?" I told him that I was just so moved by the beauty of the Orcas. He replied, "Mom, . . . That's ridiculous."

In John's defense, he is my faithful herald of many beautiful scenes: sunsets, the first crocus, the morning sun on the dew, etc. He understands and appreciates beauty.

He just loves to tease me about tears. On movie nights, he quite often has more fun watching to see how soon I cry, rather than the movie itself.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: