Our Calendar

Friday, June 27, 2008


As it turns out, my recipe ended up being just enough to make ONE cookie!


It sat looking nice on the counter for a while, because of the novelty....


...but then Glory decided to make use of it.

So, for those of you who are living by yourself, and don't want to tempt yourself by having a whole batch of cookies laying around, here is a recipe for:

Chocolate Chip Cookie

1 tsp butter
3/4 tsp white sugar
3/4 tsp brown sugar
(cream together butter and sugar)
2 drops vanilla
1 drop water
1/2 tsp beaten egg
(I don't really have a good suggestion as to what to do with the rest of the egg.)
2 1/4 tsp flour
small pinch of baking soda (1/48th of a tsp)
small pinch of salt (1/48th of a tsp)
14 3/8 chocolate chips
1 tsp chopped nuts (optional)

Preheat oven to 375. Bake on greased cookie sheet for 8-10 minutes. Makes one cookie.

Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I've taken recipes and doubled, tripled, quadrupled, halved, and fourthed them before, but I've never attempted to make just one! Bravo Adam! Bravo! :-)

Laurel said...

Fabulous! :-)

Anonymous said...

Wow! That gave me a good laugh. Just how did you measure exactly 1/48th of a teaspoon?

Amber said...

hahaha. :D

Adam Nisbett said...

^^nenette:

I compared it to two drops of water! :) My new recipe just calls for a small pinch. I just wanted to give an idea of what 'small' was.

Mary said...

That's so funny! I have to keep the recipe!

Alyssa Jean said...

That's halarious! I like the thing on the bottom that says, "Makes one cookie." You're so used to seeing makes 12 or 50. lol!

See ya at one of Josh's games probably.

Alyssa Jean McCluskey