Our Calendar

Friday, December 18, 2009

THANKS ALANA ! ! !


I once again find myself in the strange postition of trying to do something nice, and finding it turns out to be no sacrifice and all blessing. A newly married couple from church, Matt and Alana Brown, both homeschool graduates, have recently been included in a lot of our family activities. Wednesdays are long days for Matt at Missouri S & T and at work, so Alana has been coming over to spend time with real people. She plays with the kids, helps them with their school, cleans up and then leaves saying "Thank you so much for letting me come over!" ??! Thank you for what? She just made my life so much better!


Especially this week, when she made sugar cookies with the kids, something I would love to mark off the list, but haven't actually done the last two or three years. The kids loved it, and I think Alana had fun too. What a "win-win" blessing!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: