Our Calendar

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

ADAM'S ENTRY


This is Adam's entry. It did well, being voted through the first round 4 votes to 1, and placing about 28th overall, out of 225 excellent entries. It is always interesting to note the judges differences from year to year. All of the top three this year are similar monochromatic, analogous color schemes. Adam's obviously didn't fit in that catagory.


Last year's winner was this wonderful, colorful Long-Tailed Duck by Joshua Spies, another wonderful artist and person.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I don't know you folks, but I was researching for a pinating I'd like to do to celebrate the arrival of my firstborn son. I'm thinking a duck family swimming in somewhat of a line. But I needed some ideas on color schemes and duck breeds. Adam's painting has some bold colours and I think it has inspired some ideas. Thanks for posting it!