Our Calendar

Tuesday, January 06, 2009

FROM NATE'S FACEBOOK ALBUM -- "SUGARHOLICS ANONYMOUS" stolen without permission, thanks Nate!

Joy is spending the next couple of weeks with Amy and Nate, helping sew costumes and spending quality "sister-time". I was sure she would be in good hands, but I gave them a few specific instructions, including warning them about Joy's sweet tooth; but I didn't realize what difficulties they would encounter, until I saw these pictures and captions posted on Nate's Facebook Page.

They were too funny not to "appropriate" for our blog.
(Nate will just have to imagine me rolling on the floor laughing, because I'm not sending a picture.)
And now for Nate's harrowing tale:


Amy and I were responsible for transporting this hardened sugarholic to Pennsylvania last night. But we turned around and found that she had promptly fallen off the bandwagon and broken into our locked candy box.


She is very happy at the beginning of her gorging.


Starting to feel the effects.


Definitely regretting her actions.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: