Our Calendar

Monday, July 14, 2008

A FEW PHOTOS FROM THE GUYS' CAMPING TRIP


CRAZY


GUYS


! ! !


And this is their album cover photo.
Starring, from left to right: Joel Nisbett, Jonathan Nail, Josiah Nisbett, Justin Mosher, Ian Nail, and John Nisbett. Not pictured: Adam Nisbett.

While they were out hiking, they came across an empty amphitheatre, and from what I understand, they put on quite a show, including southern gospel, barbershop, patriotic, etc. They also mentioned that the caves have very good accoustics.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Artur said...

uou! this blog is very interesting, continue posting!. I'll be waiting for new updates.

remember to visit my blog (and comment it) ;)

Laurel said...

Great pics! My boys enjoyed them especially. :-)

Rebekah said...

Those photos definitely put a smile on my face! You guys amaze me. . .

~Becky

Anonymous said...

Good times!!!!!!!

.....Ian

Matt Skywalker said...

lol nice.. :)